LEGO + Examples
1. Balloon Car: A brick that controls the release of air from a balloon. It can connect to LEGOⓇ bricks . View the 3D model here.
3. Bricks with round holes on all sides. View the 1 by 1 by 1 cube here, and the 2 by 2 by 2 cube here.
4. Lego Arch. View the 3D model here.
5. Bricks with square holes on all sides. View the 1 by 1 by 1 cube here, and the 2 by 2 by 2 cube here.
8. A wheel/pulley that can go on a Lego axle and have a string or rubber band around it. View the CAD model here.
10. A brick that allows Grove Sensors to be screwed in. View the model here. View the one for larger sensors here.
11. Round brick with studs on all sides. View the model here.
12. Facial features for a face on your EV3 (Using the ultrasonic sensor as eyes). View the moustache here and the nose here.